Working with you to help your child achieve their full potential
We expect hard work and commitment from our students, and in return we offer ongoing support throughout their studies. Your child will receive the advice, guidance, feedback and encouragement they need to make the most of their time with us.
- We also recognise the pivotal role parents and carers play in guiding and supporting their child in making important decisions about their education and future career. We keep you updated on their progress so you can help support and encourage them throughout their course.
- We send regular feedback reports home, keep you informed on their attendance and punctuality and invite you into college for Parent/Carer Evenings to meet the teachers and find out more about how your child is doing.
- You child is assigned a Pastoral Support Tutor who will monitor their progress and discuss any issues and is available should your child wish to meet with them at any time.
- During the autumn and spring terms, your child will meet individually with their Subject Tutors to review progress, attendance, punctuality, attitude to learning and the meeting of deadlines. They will also be rated according to their overall advancement towards their target grade.
- Your child will be given clear advice on what they need to do to fulfil their potential, with any support that's required identified including help to plan what they need to do to succeed. A formal review document is completed and a copy sent home to you.
- We strongly believe that all students have the right to equal access to education. Those with a recorded learning difficulty or disability will be offered on-going help from a member of the Additional Support Team.
- As well as academic study, we actively encourage all of our students to take part in enrichment activities that will help them develop their social and personal skills, have fun and make new friends.
Tour the facilities, meet the staff and students
Come to an Open Evening to see for yourself what the Crawley campus has to offer. Or arrange a personal guided tour by calling us on 01293 442201. We look forward to welcoming you!