Specialists in building services and construction training
If you need to update your qualifications, broaden your skills or learn something new, we have the right course to help you succeed.
As one of the largest and best-equipped training centres in the South East, Central Sussex College is the only training provider in the area to offer NET Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2) courses and testing. From City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition to OFTEC assessments, Electrical or Energy Efficiency certificates and a full range of Gas courses, we can deliver the training that meets your needs.
Our building services and construction courses include:
- Electrical - C&G 17th Edition; Portable Appliance Testing; Part P Certificate; AM2 Revision; C&G Building Regs; C&G Design, Erection and Verification; C&G Inspection, Testing and Certification and much more
- Gas - Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety Assessment and Revision
- Oil - OFTEC 101, 102, 105 and 600
- Plumbing - NICEIC Unvented Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems
- Renewable Technologies - Solar Thermal, Small Scale Photovoltaic Systems and Heat Pump Systems
- Other - Plastering, DIY for Beginners and On-site Assessment
Changes to CSCS cards
Construction workers who wish to renew or apply for a CSCS card will need to prove they have the required training and qualifications. The green Construction Site Operative (CSO) card is no longer available and has been replaced by a new green CSCS card for people working in labouring occupations only. If you need to update your qualifications to obtain a card please call our Skills Advisers. Alternatively for details of the types of card available visit www.cscs.uk.com.
All assessments take place on-site meaning that the NVQ can be obtained with little or no disruption to the working day.
Why choose us?
The College is committed to helping the sector meet the growing demand for sustainable and renewable energy, with state-of-the-art training facilities at its Burgess Hill campus. All training is mapped against National Occupational Standards (NOS).
To make a booking, call our Construction and Building Services short course booking team on 01293 453501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.