If you want to work at the very top of the profession of your choice you’ll probably need a professional qualification. These are generally awarded by professional bodies such as AAT, CIM, CIPD, CIPS and ILM.
We can advise you with information, advice and guidance about which professional qualifications you or your workforce may need to progress and whether there is any funding available, some of which comes from professional bodies themselves.
Our management and professional courses are designed to provide the practical skills and knowledge needed to boost business performance and results. Develop your strategic thinking, leadership and performance management skills through our highly rated professional certificate and diploma courses.
Management and professional qualifications include:
Organisational benefits include:
- Development of strategic thinking and operational focus to increase productivity and profitability
- Increased efficiency through effective use of management resources and management time
- Development of leadership skills including team building and development
- Improvement of performance management leading to increased staff motivation and retention
- Understanding of key aspects of employment law and employee relations
- Ability to lead training and training development initiatives
View our latest short courses and professional qualifications brochure for a full list of upcoming courses or call us on 0845 155 0043 (press 4) or email email@example.com.