Need help with recruitment? Talk to us!
Our Job Shop can work with you to help fill your apprenticeship vacancy, by providing access to a pool of work-ready individuals, some of whom are part-qualified in your industry.
Let our Job Shop help you:
- Reduce your recruitment costs
by advertising your jobs with training both locally and nationally
- Spend less time sifting through applications
by assisting with the shortlisting process
- Spend less time arranging interviews
we will support you in scheduling and contacting candidates
- full vacancy and recruitment management
- advice on available government funding
- dedicated account management
- free help with tailored training solutions
- access to candidates who are part-trained in your industry
If you are able to provide a job with ongoing training, we can provide all this and more.
If you are able to provide work experience placements for our part-qualified students, we would also love to hear from you.
This recruitment management service is FREE if you offer your new employee further on-the-job training supported by Central Sussex College. Our experienced Skills Advisers can also help you to secure government funding to support the cost of training your new staff.
For more information, call 01293 453506 or email Job Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register a vacancy using our online form.