The University Centre at Central Sussex College offers a flexible and diverse range of higher education and professional courses.
Central Sussex College has a long tradition of serving the skills development needs of the local community and employers, with over 11,000 people choosing to study at the College every year.
In partnership with Chichester University, the University Centre at Central Sussex College provides local and affordable full and part-time higher education courses which can lead on to degree level study, or facilitate career progression.
With the College’s strong commitment to supporting adults and employers to develop their skills to the highest levels, the University Centre at Central Sussex College offers courses in a diverse range of sectors which lead to qualifications at Level 4 and above, enabling you to develop a high standard of expertise and providing a firm foundation for the next stage of your academic and professional career.
Subject areas include:
- Construction and the Built Environment
- Performing Arts: Dance/Drama
- Creative Media Production
- Early Childhood - Foundation Degree and BA (Hons) Top-Up Degree
- Teacher Training/Assessment
- Professional courses - AAT, CIM, CIPD, CIPS, ILM and IOM
Why choose us?
- Our excellent facilities are centrally located
- Our programmes are competitively priced
- We provide a flexible, supportive environment in which to study
- Our teaching staff have close links with local industry and the knowledge to help you succeed
- We’re there to provide extra support when it's needed
Find out more about our higher education courses by visiting our dedicated University Centre section.
Call us on 0845 155 0043 (press 4), or email a Skills Adviser today at firstname.lastname@example.org.