Central Sussex College is located in Crawley, a vibrant and multi-cultural town in the south of England, just a few minutes from Gatwick Airport.
One of our biggest strengths is the diverse mixture of cultures and nationalities that our student population represents. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with people from across the world, with their fascinating range of languages and backgrounds which make the college such an exciting place to study.
The college has Tier 4 Sponsor status with UKBA and is licensed to take Tier 4 (General) Visa holders (16+) only. If the student is under 18 years old they must be living with a legal guardian in England to be enrolled.
This means that students can apply for courses at Level 3 or above which include:
- Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health Professions - Level 3 (N.B. there are some restrictions with this course)
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Business
- CACHE Level 3 Certificate and Diploma in Childcare and Education
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Engineering - Aeronautical
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Engineering – Electrical/Electronic
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Engineering - Manufacturing
- CACHE Level 3 Certificate and Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Information Technology
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering - Aeronautical
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering – Mechanical
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering – Electrical/Electronic
BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma
BTEC Level 3 Diplomas are one to two year courses equivalent to A Level standard. They are focused on the specialist knowledge needed for particular careers, are highly practical and give real work based skills that can be used in your chosen career or as a basis for entry to university.
Higher National Diplomas
Higher National Diplomas are university-level courses, usually equivalent to the first two years of a degree course. They are more vocational with a strong practical focus and combining work related projects. It is possible to continue for a further one or two years at a university to obtain a full degree.
Access to Higher Education Diplomas
The Access to Higher Education (HE) Diploma is a qualification which prepares people without traditional qualifications for study at degree level. If you would like to go to university but left school without the qualifications you need, then an Access to HE course could be the right path for you.
How much will it cost?
Academic year 2016-17
A 50% deposit is required of which £1000 is non-refundable.
How to make your application
The college's International Adviser will guide you at every step, and offer information and help regarding living and working in the UK.
If you require any information on courses, dates and fees please contact:
Admissions, Student Services, Central Sussex College,
College Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1NR
Phone: +44(0)1293 442205 or email: email@example.com