Careers Support and Advice
Careers Advisers are available to help you plan your future progression.
The Work Ready team can provide you with impartial advice and guidance about employment and apprenticeship opportunities, continuing on in further or higher education or taking a gap year.
- One-to-one careers interviews
- Drop into the Work Ready Zone in M005 at Crawley campus
- Group sessions
- Preparation for employment - interview tips, help with application forms, CVs and job searching
- Preparation for higher education - help choosing university courses, applying to UCAS, writing personal statements and student finance
- Visits to local universities and careers fairs
Monday to Friday, 8.30-5.00pm
Contact 01293 442341
Sixth Form Haywards Heath
Tuesday and Thursday, 9.00-3.30pm (Term time only)
In the library
The National Careers Service
The College also works alongside the National Careers Service which provides free and impartial information, advice and guidance for people aged 20 and over. If you would like to arrange an appointment to see a National Careers Services careers advisor please telephone 0800 100 900.