Services for Business
Central Sussex College has a dedicated team who are committed to helping your business to grow by developing a skilled, knowledgeable and motivated workforce.
Our Skills Advisers will work with you to establish the best skills training and development programmes to meet your business goals and staff development objectives, and can also advise on any available funding.
With our proven track record, we can help you to improve individual and organisational efficiency and performance through:
- Training and business needs analysis
- Customised and specialist training
- Short courses for business improvement
- Funded workplace training
- Professional qualifications
- Apprenticeships (£1500 grant available)
- Job Shop service to help you recruit
We can also work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke, managed service – saving you time by sourcing and implementing training, and managing the process of apprentice recruitment.
For more information on any of the services Central Sussex College can offer your business, call 0845 155 0043 (press 4) or email the Workforce and Business Development Team firstname.lastname@example.org