If you need help recruiting an Apprentice, our Job Shop team will work with you to fill your vacancy from our pool of work-ready candidates – many of whom are already part-qualified in your industry.
The Job Shop at Central Sussex College can help you to:
- Reduce your recruitment costs by advertising your vacancy both locally and nationally
- Speed up the recruitment process, by managing applications and shortlisting on your behalf
- Arrange interviews by supporting you in scheduling and contacting candidates
- full vacancy and recruitment management
- advice on available government funding
- dedicated account management
- free help with tailored training solutions
- access to candidates who are part-trained in your industry
If you are able to provide a job with ongoing training, we can provide all this and more.
If you are able to provide work experience placements for our part-qualified students, we would also love to hear from you.
This recruitment management service is FREE if you offer your new employee further on-the-job training supported by Central Sussex College. Our experienced Skills Advisers can also help you to secure government funding to support the cost of training your new staff.
For more information, call 01293 453506 or email Job Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register a vacancy using our online form.